Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rain

I don't like it. At all. I hear so many people talk about rain, how they love it, how they love the smell of it, and how refreshing it is, how they love to curl up in a blanket and read. NOT me. It makes me mad. The rain in Arkansas does not smell good, in fact it kind of stinks. It's not refreshing like it is in Utah. It's hot and muggy. I have 4 kids...I can't just sit and read (and keep my sanity). I hate being cooped up in the house with 4 kids... ALL day. They are just as tired of it as I am. So now they fight. And I loose my patience. It has rained everyday for a week. And the forecast says it will continue everyday this next week. LOVELY!! The flowers I planted the week before last are drowning quickly. Hopefully they recover. If I don't post anything over the next few days you will know we have floated away because of the yucky rain.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Texas was just like that!! go to the mall- a bounce house, a movie ANYTHING!!!!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

J'Amy Day said...

So sorry! I hope you all make it through...come on sun!!!

Mike and Marianne said...

Rain, what's that - I don't think I've seen any in a couple of months. Send it back our way. :)

Kara said...

Ew. Sounds awful. I'm so sorry. I'm so ready for the sun and the heat also. I know I'll say differently in about 6 weeks :)

I heard you're bringing Caite to Utah. I think that is so cute, she is going to have SO MUCH FUN! What good memories. Ellie is super excited, so are we!